It's late on Christmas night, and I am stuffed. I've got my fill of festivities and of the food found at said festivities. I've got my fill of Holiday music. I've got my fill of gifts and giving. Yet, there is always more Christmas cheer.

There is still the other eleven days. Here's the last bit of blogging of the year. What should I fill it with. The last time, I wrote about media associated with Christmas. It was a splendid idea. Here we are again, the first day of Christmas, Christmas Day. I'm not going to write about Christmas media. Not sure what I want to write. I just need to write.

So the final posts of 2013 should be a hodge-podge of things that I am thinking about this last week.

Maybe also get you a partridge and a pear tree.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_days_of_Christmas

Labels: ,