I guess if I do this I have to go all the way.

First off, I forgot to put this manga on the previous haul. I picked it up because it should start to get awesome. It's about ballroom dancing, and I figure that it will be like a sports manga where the main character has to overcome his weakness to excel in ballroom dance. Perhaps. Maybe. Or I won't be getting the next volume.

Welcome to the Ballroom Volume 1 by Tomo Takeuchi

To get to the next part, let's say I have already tons of cookbooks about Japanese food. What do I do with another one besides not reading it? Sure. Maybe make something. This one's the Iron Chef's cookbook about home cooking Japanese style. Perhaps it will get me a Japanese girlfriend? O. Perhaps not.

Mastering The Art of Japanese Home Cooking by Iron Chef Morimoto

Labels: ,