Let me just say right off the bat, the reason you should see this is (if you're male or as a female into this type of thing) that Angelina Jolie is real hot in this. For me, I never really found her hot. I mean she is very smoking, but she was never my type of woman. Plus, the weirdness with her brother and being Billy Bob Thorton's ex was a turn off. Except seeing her in this. She was hot. I think it was the fact that her cover was some sort of IT/helpdesk worker. Where are these hotties in x1861? Anyway when she wears office wear, smoking!!

The movie overall was not bad. I am giving it a high rating because 1) Angelina Jolie 2) Doug Liman, the director. I am a fan of Doug Liman. Swingers. Bourne Identity. I definitely noticed his style throughout this flick.

I originally wrote this movie off. The trailers and television commercials seemed to show the entire thing. Married couple with a mediocre marriage are hired to kill each other. The try, they fail, they gang up on those who want them dead, and fall in love all over again. Yes and no. I was pleasantly surprised on where the story went. Taking twists I wasn't expecting. I like that it challenged my original idea and made me like the story.

4 of 5 stars.

Labels: ,