Trying to be like Athos21, I will give a review of a restaraunt I ate at over the weekend.

The place was located in Cambridge, MD right off the main strip to Ocean City. It is called Greek and Italian Family Restaurant. When you first pull in, you can't help but notice that this was a former Gino's. Walking in gives you the same impression as walking into any fast food joint, plastic booths, menu on the lighted boards, yet we were sat in a booth by the door by a waitress.

The prices were decent. I ordered the philly cheese steak with onion rings, and my companions ordered fried shrimp basket and a ny strip dinner.

The cheese steak was disappointing. The bread got soaked with the oily mess that was the steak and fried onions so that itb was coming apart in my hands. When that happens, I usually begin eating faster. The onion rings were pretty good though. Crisp.

The shrimp basket was another disappointment. When placed on the table, one of my companions said, "Where's the shrimp?" Cambridge is located on the eastern shore, by the Chesapeake Bay. By virtue of being next to water, you would think the fish or seafood would be fresh. The shrimp in this basket came from some place else and looked to be the same kind of frozen, breaded shrimp found at Red Lobster. The fries that came with it came from the same suppliers for BK as they had the same weird coating.

The ultimate disappointment/disaster came from the ny strip dinner. First, if I come into a joint such as this, steak would be the last thing ordered. My companion doesn't think of it that way and went ahead and ordered it. This place doesn't have a grille with fire. It has the kind of grille that McD uses for frying burgers. Imagine a steak fried on this thing medium rare. It came out worse than that. It was grey like you took a steak from the freezer to the frying pan without thawing it out. It was chewy (I had to help eat it). It was disgusting. I felt sick after eating 3 pieces.

Overall, don't eat there. Ever. My companion summed it up: if she was ever famished and had this place as the only place to get food, then she'd rather starve.