It starts out in the grocery store. I spy I. I maneuver to get close to her. We meet cute. I introduce her to my mom.

Next we're in her car. It must be a date or something. She's driving but on the right hand side. Would I like to hear music? She slides in an 8 track, but it plays some recent stuff. I think Lionel Ritchie was on the front of the tape.

Next we're sitting on a couch. Side by side. My head's a bit lower than hers. She kisses me. I wonder aloud about all the time we missed being together. She says she's been waiting all this time. We kiss again. We're making out now.

This dream put me in a pensive mood this morning. I was distracted at work. It's another one of my sad, pathetic dreams of girls gone by. Unfortunately, I blog them because they are so damn important to me. There would've been a more descriptive account, but I dreamt that post up, too.

This blog is nothing but Mac, movies, and sad, sad dreams. (At least, I'm posting frequently.)

Labels: ,