Since moving to the new, non-beta blogger, I had been wanting to update the site template. I don't like the new templates offered, so I stuck with the old style blogger tags. I don't get all the cool functionality that the new blogger offers, but that's a trade-off I can learn to live with. It was a design decision.

In this new template, I learned all about Cascading Style Sheets and the old blogger template tags. The style sheet for this new layout is messy. It could probably be tighter, as could the layout.

Maybe sometime in the future I will learn the new blogger template stuff, but until then I hope they don't change the old template tags.

Please let me know what you think of the design. Let me know if using the sight is intuitive. And please let me know if some things don't work.

Leave feedback in the comments.

Labels: