When I had that lame ass motorola phone, it was no problem to keep it in the back of my jersey. With an iPhone, I get scared that it will pop out of my jersey on a bump and that's the end of it. So lately, I've been packing my light jacket to act as a buffer for the iPhone so that it sits tight in the jersey. I'm little heavier, but a little saner. I also have been packing it in a sandwich bag to keep it from getting too moist. It's strange.

Anyway, I'm about at 400 miles so far this year. I am aiming for 450 by the end of July, which should be easy if I keep up my pace. If I can get past 500 this month, I'll be really happy.

I need to also think about getting a longer stem. My position on the bike feels too upright. It needs to be stretched out. I'm going to go with a 120cm stem. There's a 100 cm stem on there now I think. It would also be good to lower the stem as well. That means cutting some of the fork down. It's gotta be done soon so that I get use to the position.

It's been a fun year so far.

Labels: ,