Can I whine about the iPhone price drop? I mean I bought it the first day. I bought into the hype. Steve Jobs owes me. He OWES me $200!

Bullocks!

I knew buying an iPhone then meant getting stuck with a 1.0 release. Being first when getting some kind of tech gadget means that you'll be bummed out when the 2.0 comes out.

And it will come out.

It won't be in the form of an 16 GB iPhone. That'll come this Christmas.

But iPhone 2.0 will be sleeker, cooler, sexier. It will be more powerful. It will have a longer battery life. It will be available for other carriers. It will have cooler applications. It will be another thing to drool over. It will cost cheaper for the amount of features it has. It may still cost $600 but will certainly be worth it.

It's coming. You'll want to buy it. You'll buy it.

And then Apple will pull the rug from under you, drop the price, and bring out iPhone 3.0. Let the whining begin again.

Labels: , , ,