I can't believe I'm resurrecting this hoary old trope. What's it been seven or eight races ago? Yet still it's fun. Better than tweeting it because no one reads my tweets except for the vast twitterverse.

Folgers taste like shit. Just like Dominos pizza. Except that's all I've got.

TAR starts out in Chile. Hope the country can survive the latest earthquake. Good luck to the chileans and to the racers.

That gnome! Scares me.

Hospital! You can't let the runs stop you!

Those folksy cowboys have it in the bag. It's theirs to lose. You heard it here first.

That gnome! Poker face! Dudes. All in!

Cowboys got in the bag.

Come on asian girl. Do it!

Did I miss the cute girl who got eliminated last week?

Also doing laundry. When's my drier load gonna be finished? I dont want to be up all night.

Be a cowboy? Aint we all trying to grow up to be one?

Had to fold some whites. What did I miss? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Nope. Those girls are done.

Dudes cant hit that polo shit straight. And how come the asians are fourth? Who was second?

Girls can't hit. Do the random search. Too bad.

Dating models. That just brings the hate, right? Was that Blue Steel? Or magnum?

Sorry girls.

Good night. I have no idea what happened. Or who to root for, but I'm liking the cowboys and not the dating models. Blue steel!

Labels: