I really wanted to say this in my Inception review, but forgot before I hit the post button.

This movie will remind you that Nolan's best film was the playfully, inventive Memento.
I got a vibe of Jacob's Ladder -- where and when is all this happening.
I also got a vibe of Flatliners -- they come back.
Nolan likes to work with Cillian Murphy.
He also loves Michael Caine, but then again who doesn't?
Seeing Ellen Page made me wonder about my car being ticketed.
I thought Ellen Page was gonna be the new Neo.
Why couldn't Ellen Page have constructed awesome things on the fly?
How come Ellen Page was dramatically underused? Or was she overvalued?
Was that The Pin?
"I am a cypher, a cypher wrapped in an enigma... smothered in secret sauce."
The movie caps a funny week of weird, strange dreams -- earthquake!

Labels: ,