Looking over those last few posts from the start of the Hawaiian vacation, I notice that it's a mess. I'm trying to give you, my readers, live updates, but if they are to look as funny as they have maybe I should stop.

I'm torn on how to update. While I like taking some pictures and post them, what should I use: email to Flickr or BlogPress? They both post differently and make the pictures appear different. I'm more used to using Flickr but I thought BlogPress would make it better. Yet, I like having the photo posts saved out to Flickr for better archiving.

The other aspect of blogging on the road is that of time. I should enjoy the vacation every precious second. Let me stop posting, but I like to jeep the blog alive with posts. You'll keep hearing from me.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels: ,