I had a nightmare last night. I can't remember the complete specifics. Maybe it wasn't a true nightmare of being chased or stalked or haunted. Maybe it was just a creeped out feeling while asleep. All I know is that I woke up in the middle of the night with the chills as if something, evil, was in the room with me.

I usually keep the door to my bathroom closed. Since it's winter, my furnace is always on. So I keep the door to my bathroom open so that it isn't stuffy with heat in the morning. After I woke up in chills, I spied the black maw that is the open bathroom. I couldn't get it out of my mind that something, evil, was going to come out of there.

I roll over, but that black maw of creepiness is still there.

I try to use the magic kumut, but it was too hot to get under the cover.

I have to go to bed tonight. The dark maw of the bathroom beckoning, but hopefully nothing evil in the room with me.

Labels: ,