I had a pretty weird dream. And no, there was not the girl in it.

We were in Hawaii and we were going to run a 5K, 10K, half-marathon, or some such running event for charity. I decided to do it naked and dropped trou immediately.

We showed up hours early. I was in my birthday suit with the number bib and asian pointy hat to cover up my modesty. We wait for the rest of the people to show up. No one particularly notices that I am naked. As people start arriving, I begin to get worried about being naked.

What I thought would be only a few dozen runners quickly turns into several hundred. I try to hide. I find places in buildings to squat down and not show my dolphin. Of course, then I end up in some school classroom with a dozen ladies who take no notice of my dolphin. Embarrassing or humiliating?

When the run starts, I'm running the other way. Freud would have a field day.

Labels: ,