It's not too late to place in your entry to the Fourth Annual BrowserMetrics Oscar Pool. We're up to seven entries two of which I have no idea who they are. So join in if you hadn't done so.

The entries so far have only one unanimous winner, Toy Story 3. Yeah, Pixar is always a shoe-in for best animated film. I wish that weren't the case. I think if Satoshi Kon was still alive he would give them a run for their money with his brand of anime.

I just bought a few of the Oscar nominated shorts: Let's Pollute in the animated category and in the live action, The Crush and The God of Love. I don't know why, but I wanted to see if these are as good as my bet for them were.

And don't forget the winner (most positive points) can win any of the best picture nominees. It would be awesome as a download.

Labels: , ,