Crushes, most of the time infatuation, don't amount to much. They happen, but if you keep the object of your affection at arms length you, they eventually fade. You're left with only pleasant memories and perhaps a dream of what could've been.

We are in grade school but I don't think it is grade school. I get to class and she's the only one in there. It is the last day of school. We graduate today. It's just me and her in the classroom.

I make a move. I kiss her. She kisses me back. I'm looking into her face. She is smiling. I don't want this to end. I kiss her again and again. I feel her up. We make love. I can't believe we are doing this. She is my girlfriend because she told me.

We got to go home as we've graduated.

Wait! Your phone number! She's already sent it to my phone. Yup, there's her text on my flip phone.

I head to the locker room. I say farewell to a couple of people. Most importantly I say farewell to my buddy, JH, Keep in touch, bro!

The girls are giggling by their lockers. My girlfriend and her girlfriends. I can't wait to see her later...

This was a dream I had the night before. I wasn't going to post it, but it falls right into the theme this week. I matched it with today's music break.

Labels: , , ,