I've been kind of slack since NewsRadio Quote Month ended. Even then, I let September slip by without many posts there at the end, but really stopped for October. I don't like to do that as this is my Social Network, and I like to blog -- mainly about nothing. Or about everything.

So, let me try to jump start my writing posts again. Maybe write about cooking. I'm trying out several different things with soup. I've already made some vegetable stock. I'm trying to stay vegetarian as much as possible, so my soup stock will feature vegetables. Now I'll have to use it for soup. Coming up some barley spinach mushroom soup. Later on perhaps just mushroom. I'm looking at the Japanese dashi but trying to figure out how to make it less salty.

That's another thing I have to worry about this time. My blood pressure. I've felt terrible the last two months. I'm hopeful I'll feel better from here on out.

So trust me. I'll start writing again.

Labels: