Untitled

I am stuck in neutral. If I thought March was bad, April is even worst. There is no slope in that graph. It hovers around 203. It doesn't go below 201. It doesn't go above 205. It is a stalemate. Me against fat and no one is winning. I am not losing though.

I barely rode the rower. I only did about 50 K. Last month I did 150 K, but last month had a rowing challenge. This month the challenge was in my head and I failed.

On the eating side, I'm eating like I did before. Not too much vegetables, and not enough fruit. My craving for breakfast sausages is at a peak. I've been eating McDonald's breakfasts lately. I had their #4, sausage biscuit, but also a steak and egg bagel. Steak and egg! Steak! For breakfast. Who knew.

I'm gonna have to turn this around. I changed my target. It's down to 197. I have to hit it by June. That will change. Make it July. Maybe.

When will I get on the bicycle?

Labels: ,