Fresh dream about S. 

Not sure if it was at Ocean City or in Spain. 

Started like any other dream: we were on vacation. I met up with her at our condo or villa. She was much older but she was still beautiful. There were a ton of us. She was studying or doing some school but she decided to come over and hang out. Then we suddenly had a bright idea to go out to Camillo and Gigi's place. She didn't want to go, but went any way. I drove a bus. 

There was plenty of drinking and fun times.  We were out late. S had a conversation with my mom. 

Then it was time to go home. I woke her up by tickling her feet. I said did she want to go home. Yes. Then I woke up everyone else.  I was going to drive the bus.  I woke up Cousin Bob who was passed out in a garbage bag rain coat. Cousin Ness was shaking her head with how late it was. We were heading back to the Condo or the Villa. 

Before we left, I asked S what her plans were for the next night. I wanted to ask her out on a date.  She said she had to study. She went out tonight, but she didn't expect to have been out all night. My date question was not asked. I was too scared she'd turn me down. 

While driving back. We discussed the deaths of our fathers. She was looking as old as we are. I remarked about the passing of my father. She said that in the conversation with my mom that she looked like her father. I said were. She goes to show me up close. Her eyes? No, she pulls up her hair. I noticed her age. She's still as pretty as I thought she was 17 years ago. She says her forehead. I smile about that. 

We get back. Everyone runs out the bus. I have to drive some guys back to another place. I'm driving the wrong way. I take crazy paths just to make a u-turn. 

This dream started in Gilman as a senior in the new senior room with new lockers. It progressed through chapel at church.  Then it got me onto the beach where S was. Darnit she was so pretty. 

Labels: