I'm just going to make my picks really quick. Here we go...

Best Picture: American Hustle
Actor: Chiwetel Ejiofor
Actress: Amy Adams
Supporting Actor: Jonah Hill
Supporting Actress: Jennifer Lawrence
Animated Film: Frozen
Cinematography: Gravity
Costume: American Hustle
Directing: David O Russell, American Hustle
Documentary Film: The Act of Killing
Documentary Short: Facing Fear
Film Editing: Gravity
Foreign Film: The Great Beauty
Makeup: Dallas Buyers Club
Music Original Score: Her
Music Original Song: "Let It Go," Frozen
Production Design: American Hustle
Animated Film Short: Get A Horse!
Short Film Live Action: The Voorman Problem
Sound Editing: Gravity
Sound Mixing: Gravity
Visual FX: Gravity
Adapted Screenplay: 12 Years A Slave
Original Screenplay: Her

That's quick. I'm not sure I even have all the categories. Plus, I chose those that were easy to type. I don't even know if any of these are the front runners. Let's see how many I get right. How about you?

UPDATED: Missed more than I guessed right. Next year I shouldn't guess.

Labels: ,