Nothing to write about except for the weather.

And I don't like writing about the weather, because it is the cheapest form of small talk.

But the weather is something right now. Here on the East Coast, it has been cold for the last two weeks.

I look forward to 32F. That's downright balmy.

I look forward to 26F and no wind. It almost feels like 32F. Let the wind blow and it makes it rather chilling.

At the moment, it is 10F according to the weather widget on my laptop. And outside is cold, too. I kid. I kid. But at 10F, my house is going to get cold making the heat run making it hot. It's too hot upstairs, too cold downstairs. I'm sleeping on the stairs.

I wore four layers today. I wish I could layer up my house. Put a scarf on it and a knit cap. Wear some thermals. Something to make it warmer;

I just need some warmer days.

I'm looking forward to 35F.

Labels: