It's been so long since I've written a blog post. I was stuck in Hawaii and Los Angeles for a few weeks. Now I'm back and needed to post these reviews of the movies I saw while shipped out to Marinette on work. I don't remember much, so I'll just blurb these three films.

Cinderella is the live action Disney flick. Someday your prince will come. It's the film that only Disney can make. It made me want to puke, but that's what a Saturday in Marinette would do to you: go see Cinderella.

2 of 5 stars.

The Second Best Marigold Hotel is just as good as the first one. It's serviceable for a Sunday afternoon. It was more of the same, but with more Bollywood dancing.

3 of 5 stars.

Get Hard made me dumber after I watched it. Plus, it had a lot of gay-tred in it. It was trying to make pretend that it was scary being gay. Not sure why, but it was the worst. Please, don't watch this movie ever even if it comes on Comedy Central. You will be dumber afterwards.

1 of 5 stars.

Labels: ,