I wish I could write better. Or on time. But I just need to write.

Anyway, I ate some noodle soup from The Noodle Company. It was advertised as 'Spicy Thai Hot Pot,' but it was more like a Phô, but with rice noodles and a touch of pad thai flavoring. It was okay. There was not enough noodles to make it like true Asian noodle soups. It did make me want to cook up something for dinner.

I'm making some stock for whatever noodle soup I will make tonight. There's ramen, soba, and mung bean noodles in my house. One of those three will be the noodle for the soup.

In my slow cooker, which I plan to use to bring the stock together, I threw in carrots, a quartered onion, chicken thighs, and a whole head of garlic. I also added a dash of soy sauce, a pinch of salt, two bay leaves crushed, some whole pepper kernels, and parsley flakes to round out the broth. I'm let these ingredients cook for a few hours.

When it is done, I'll shred the chicken and then add some noodles. Maybe, I'll have a nice soup.

Labels: