This has got to have been the worst and the best episode ever. I can't believe she jumped. But I wanted to see Ikuta-chan do it.

Let's rewind.

For Nogizaka46, they do stunts on the eve of the release of their singles. They did water training, which is standing under a water fall enduring it like a monk experiencing a zen moment. They parachuted from 1200 meters. They also did a 12 story bungie.

For promotion of their 8th single, they did the most extreme bungie jump ever. Wow!

This is why I root for these girls. I want them to do the best they can. They are trying very hard, and this is one way to see their efforts.

In previous promotions, they were very hesitant. In this one, she cried, but she went and she jumped. Rather quickly. A moment's hesitation then -- WAAAAAH -- she was out there.

Now Nishino isn't my oshimen, but watching this is enough to make one oshihen.

Labels: , ,