Contrary to what some say, for all intents and purposes, there is no Natty Boh' at Camden Yards.

I was at the game last night, the start of my season tickets, and I had a few drinks. Three to be precise. The first was a Blue Moon for $8.75. Not the greatest, but that was the best choice I thought from the Lites that were in this vendors box. Around the sixth inning, I felt like more beer and wanted to get my choice, Natty Boh'. I went looking...

And looking...


And looking...

It's out behind left field. The one lonely stall selling Natty Boh'. The lady was closing up shop but I had her pour me a draft.

Now there was supposedly cans being sold at certain vendors, but I didn't find them. It was nothing but beer 'ritas. Not sure why anyone would drink such a thing. I can't even imagine how they brew that up.

Anyhow, there is no Boh' there. Like it was when Camden Yards first opened.

Labels: , ,