I am writing this review as the sun has set, evening comes around, and night falls. I am not scared. I am not scared. I am **gulp** not scared.

The Conjuring 2 is further adventures of the Warrens. They are investigating the Enfield Poltergeist. They had just finished up their investigation into the Amityville Horror house. During that investigation, Lorraine has a vision of Marilyn Manson as a demon nun. He'll haunt her dreams and that of her husbands. Is it a warning from the demon world? Or does it connect to the Enfield Poltergeist. Yes. Yes.

That being said, I was could not sleep with the lights out for a couple days after seeing this movie. It's because of the Manson nun. There was a really frightening scene in the film As I said, the husband had also seen the nun in his dreams so he paints her. Then they hang up the painting in their office. It comes to life and it scares the crap out of me. Know why do I have to go and write about her as the night gets darker?!

It wasn't as good as the first. And it's starting to feel a little bit like Wan's Insidious films. But it scared me and that was what I was looking for.

3 fo 5 stars.

Labels: , ,