It's been a while. A LONGGGGGG WHILE! Months have gone by but that doesn't mean that I didn't buy stuff at the bookstore. I did. I just didn't bother blogging about it. Seems like my New Year's resolution did not last past the third month of the year.

I kind of fell off with blogging, but now I'm back. At least for the month of October! It's the spooky month. Not as good as NewsRadio Quote Month, but it's kind of fun, too. I want to write a bit more blog posts. Stretch out my typing so that I am actually using a keyboard. I'm not doing that at work. Blah.

Monocle issue 106.
Experience Required: How to become a UX leader regardless of your role. I bought this not because I want to be a UX guy, but because it gots some advice on how to persuade people. I need to stop being passive-aggressive and be assertive. Get me out of this task!!!!

Labels: