Started to begin the wrapping of presents. Rummaged around the closet for the big roll of Christmas wrap. Won't you know it it's gone. In it's place is another roll. This one's close to done, too. I must use it.

Unfortunately, it's a glittery kind.

Now I remember. I bought it last year towards the last days before Christmas when most of the rolls were gone from the local Target. Desperate straights. I need to wrap the final presents so here it was.

I also remember that it would leave a smattering of glitter all over the place. I have it now on my pants. But last Christmas, it was all under the tree. Ridiculous.

I wrapped one present in this glittery Christmas wrap, and I'm done with it.

I should get to Target before they're all out of wrap. I was there earlier and it looked like there was still a ton left. Crossing my fingers...

Labels: ,