My favorite song from 2017. I didn't like it too much at first, but I watched the Nogizaka46SHOW rendition over and over and over again until I did. Really, this song brings tears to my eye every time I hear it.

The 3rd Gen's that center, Yoda Yuki and Ozono Momoko, are the vanguard to the future. The 3rd Gens only were picked at the end of 2016. They debuted in December of that year. They've been fortunate for they have had songs on each of the 2017 singles as well as the album. The 3rd Gens have twice as many centers as 2nd Gens. They will have more in the future.

That falling piano line. The instrumentation makes me smile. Piano is Nogi's signature sound. I believe its for Ikuta, but their songs are piano-centric. This one makes like falling water. Or rain on a pond. Beautiful.

If you can, search out for the Nogizaka46SHOW version. So good, because it is the members and a decent choreography. The ending moves with the undulation is so fine. Beautiful is a word used with Nogizaka so much and this one deserves it.

どこへ行った? あの夢

Labels: