Yo! My Blockers review and several others (you'll know when I complete them) have been sitting in draft for the longest time. Like three weeks when I saw them in early April. Now, here we are and it's just about may and I'm gonna fill them out. Each post was just the title. Now I have to put a review or talk about the movie but it has been so long. I'm not sure what I want to say.

Of course, it'll get a star count. They'll each be the same. And if you've been following me for a long time, then you'll know what the star count is.

For Blockers, I was hoping for mayhem like Project X, Neighbors, or even Beerfest. What I got was a sweet movie about parenting. I wanted for a sex movie from the female perspective. I got parents worrying about parenting and noticing that they did an alright job if their children turned up a-ok.

Mayhem! No, sweet parenting. It wasn't bad, but I didn't pay for this. Of course I did like it fine.

3 of 5 stars.

Labels: ,