TheSeed had to post to his more hoighty-toighty blog that my comments are disabled. I did nothing to change my layout and/or setup on blogger. So I check out BloggerBuzz for anything new.

Guess what? They updated the commenting functionality for blogger. They added some kind of drop-down menu or embedded comment form. It's on by default. They say it works for all types of templates. I'm using a custom old style layout. The new commenting system didn't work out of the box. I have had to reset to using the old, full page style. Thanks, a lot, blogger! I had to spend some time figuring out what happened. They should've just notified us of the new style rather than going ahead and executing the change immediately. Do they even regression test this stuff? SHEESH. I wonder what the new commenting forms look like.

Anyway, you can now harass me in the comments. But remember, this site is for kids.

Labels: ,