Loved reading today's link about issues with text editors for OS X.

I did recently take a look at TextMate and found it striking that it was released some time ago. I am surprised to see that it hasn't been updated for a while.

As a software engineer, I live by the text editor. I did like BBEdit, but I can't stand the small font it uses. I am an emacs kind of guy (the ctrl-k, ctrl-v comes from there! Try it in OS X as an alternative to open-apple-X, open-apple-C) so I am looking for something along the same lines. But no vi. No to vi.

It turns out I really like TextPad on Windows. Like it better than any text editor I've used. It's because I know how to use it. Wish I can find one for OS X. I think I've done this post before.

http://chipotle.tumblr.com/post/5207966724/text-editor-intervention

Labels: , ,