July Regression

I miss 202.8. I'm now bouncing around 203 to 206 which is sort of making me depressed. I know what's the problem: summertime. I just want to eat food during the summer. The crabs, the corn, the barbecue, the paella, etc., etc. Don't forget the ice cream! Food's too good to pass up.

I've slipped on the food end and also the exercise end. Rowing was hurting my left elbow. I was basically trying to increase my stroke rate that I was pulling too much. Eventually, my elbow started hurting. I haven't rowed in 2 weeks. I'm not going to for another couple of weeks. Not sure if that's good. I'm gonna have to find something in the mornings. Perhaps some calisthenics?

Anyway, does it look like I can make my weight? No idea. 195? That's a long way away and lot's of work to be done.

Labels: ,