What I felt when reading through today's link the first time was resignation. I already knew that we gave up a lot of our freedom for the safe, security we needed to defeat a bunch of know-nothing, backwards scaremongers of the Middle East. But the more I read, the more I got angry.

What the hell man?! This is supposed to keep us safe? I feel safe already? FUDGE these guys.

Then the article started getting into some of the specifics. Like how the 'white hat hackers' are cracking our development tools to inject malicious code into our applications. That just makes me disgusted.

Is this our United States? Is this what we wanted? We wanted to feel safe for this? Thanks, W. FUDGE that guy. FUDGE you guys for giving in.

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/03/10/ispy-cia-campaign-steal-apples-secrets

Labels: , , , , , , ,