Amazingly, I've caught up with the history of AKB48. It was only two weeks ago that I started watching their videos on youtube. I moved onto watching as many AKBINGO! shows on youtube as possible. There are over 200 episodes, and many have been subbed in English. I've gotten some favorite segments on the show. You can't beat cute girls trying to cook or competing in a dodge ball match in which, when you get knocked out, you have to perform some crazy stunt. They also do a thing called 'shoujiki shougi'

I've been watching their videos day and night. It's so many I've gotten to know the girls.

Now it's your turn.

This video features Mayu Watanabe in the center position. She won last year's General Election becoming the fan favorite for the past year. She lost this year's General Election to Rino Sashihara. You can catch her in the blue to Mayu's right. Also, in this one is Minami Takahashi, the short one. She's AKB48's mother hen, and she's retiring this year. Jurina Matsui is the young one. Yuki Kashiwagi is the first runner up. Kojima Haruna is there, too.

Dang. I'm starting to recognize them!

Labels: , ,