In a comment on marge's blog and also in my review, I predicted that someone was going to insert their own selves into the action going on in Cloverfield and by doing, would make a more enjoyable film (at least for me).

They would take the conceit of the movie and recreate it for themselves and their friends. It will go on YouTube and people will judge it as its own creation.

They'll swede it.

Hunh?

It's the concept of filming an already released movie in your own interpretation with whatever you have on hand. That don't sound right.

Just visit the site for Michel Gondry's upcoming flick Be Kind Rewind and you'll get the gist of Sweding. Once their compare this sweding with the original (click the original first!!).

I laughed at the original and I can't wait to see this.

Labels: , ,